- Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 04:35
- Val Olivas
If you've recently been wondering what the greatest thing since sliced bread is, well, stop it. Because I've found it. A new and fabulous way to send greeting cards to your peeps; all from your computer. Wait, wait, wait...stay with me. I’m not referring to an impersonal (read: lame) e-card, but a tangible, paper card that actually makes its way via snail mail to the recipient. Oh, and you can include a gift card to be mailed with your card - choose from Target, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, to name a few. Or send an actual gift with your card; yes, a GIFT. All originating from the comforts of your home. I have your attention now, don’t I?
Forget shopping for your greeting card at one store, running to another store for a gift, returning home to wrap said gift, running back to the post office to obtain proper postage and packaging and finally getting your sentiment into the mail a week later. With Send Out Cards, it’s all done for you. With a few clicks of the mouse; all while you’re in your PJ’s, sans makeup, drinking coffee and scratching the dog behind his ear. Tell me you’re not impressed. If you tell me, I won’t believe you.
Meike Stranahan, Four Points marketing distributor for Send Out Cards, has you covered - https://www.sendoutcards.com/meikestranahan/. Meike can answer any questions about this dynamite program, but here are a few highlights that I find irresistible:
- Choose from a truckload of online greeting cards.
- Customize the card by adding photos and personal messages. Hit the Send Card button.
- Once submitted, your creation is physically printed, enveloped, stamped, and mailed to your recipient within 24 hours of clicking on the Send Card button. This is performed by a magical fairy somewhere in the land of Utah.
Here’s where it gets more interesting...
- Create bound photo albums and collages (still in your PJ’s and still just clicking with your mouse).
- You can even include a sample of your handwriting and Send Out Cards will mimic it to further personalize your card. Brilliant. There’s an upcharge for this, but who cares? It’s just brilliant. I may have already said that.
Many businesses are using Send Out Cards as a marketing tool as well. From recognizing a client’s birthday to politely poking the customer and reminding them to please return to their store.
That sliced bread bit; not so great anymore, is it? This is awesome sauce in its purest form. Send a free card from Meike’s site https://www.sendoutcards.com/meikestranahan/. Take it out for a spin. Actually, you can stay in for that spin.
Additional contact information for Meike who is available anytime to assist: